About the Firm
Located in the heart of Stuart, Martin County, Florida, Treasure Coast Commercial Real Estate, Inc. (TCCRE) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm specializing in the sale, leasing and management of commercial properties. We also provide investment analysis of individual income properties utilizing the 1031 tax-deferred exchange for the discriminating investor/developer who relies on confidential representation. Our team offers knowledge tempered with experience by utilizing the individual strengths of each agent in an ethical and professional manner.
Additionally, our well established contacts with legislative members, professional associations and regional broker networks, are all put to work to your advantage. Please consider us for a confidential consultation when you contemplate your next real estate endeavor. We pride ourselves in producing results from our efforts and hard work.
Shirley M. Harris
- Brokerage of Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Properties
- Licensed Real Estate Broker with over 30 years experience
- Member (ICSC) International Council of Shopping Centers
- Past President of the Treasure Coast Commercial Society
- University of Michigan — Appraisal Courses
John W. Chapman
- Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Sales and Leasing
- Graduated with Honors from Florida State University College of Law
- Florida Bar licensed attorney since 1999
- Former General Counsel to Florida Real Estate Development Company
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Sales Agent since 2010
- Treasure Coast resident for nearly 40 years